Re: Linux Solution (was Ssoftware Page)

Jim Wildman wrote:

> I'd be glad to help as well.  I'm doing something very similar at home for
> my family (we homeschool).

   Hello Jim,

   We were homeschooling and we are planning to homeschool again.
So far you are the only other subscriber that I saw mentioning
homeschooling.

    Which curriculum are you going by? Did you notice there some
pedagogically good ideas that would be worth implementing in our
software?

     Regards,

                Petr

--
                                                    Petr Vicherek

Gloria in excelsis Deo et in terra pax hominibus bonae voluntatis