Re: Docs Question

> The lack of an image tag is a pretty serious drawback.  It's all text-only
> as far as I can tell.

Thanks for the outline Steve.  This will help me get started.

I agree that images are a key ingredient -- especially for what I need to do for my school and what I would like to do for the start of EDU-HowTos.

Does anybody know enough SGML to help me add this to the spec and to SGML-tools or should I just do HTML or RTF?

I don't know how to include ps since the image files are so  different.  What image  types does RTF include?

Bill