[seul-edu] Two new open text projects

I just found these:

http://www.opentextproject.org/
http://www.openmindpublishing.com/

I haven't looked at these in depth (and won't, since I'm working
frantically to fix travel connections I screwed up for my family's
vacation in Greece which starts tomorrow), but it appears that the
OpenText Project intends "to lead the open source content movement
in higher education."  It seems mildly presumptuous to me to state
that baldly on their homepage, but there it is.  Could some of you
visit these sites and give us your impressions of what they're all
about?  Thanks.

--
Doug Loss                 God is a comedian playing
Data Network Coordinator  to an audience too afraid