[seul-edu] (FWD) Re: City Wide Learning Center Saturday Open House

----- Forwarded message from owner-seul-edu@seul.org -----

Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2000 00:36:33 -0400 (EDT)
From: Karl Pena <karl@tux.org>
To: john <john@johnknight.com>
cc: ma-linux@tux.org, jeroen@fairfax.van-pelt.com, seul-edu@seul.org
Subject: Re: City Wide Learning Center Saturday Open House

[John, I'm 'CC'ing the education group at SEUL on this. SEUL-EDU is a mega
gnu/linux education-projects group, and maybe some members of the list
live near the DC/Virginia area.]

If anyone intends to swing by the City Wide gnu/linux open house,
(as described by John Knight, below), and wants to carpool, or needs a
ride from Alexandria VA, let me know.

[John, You can probably find some great resources for super-charging your
project if you search through the content on SEUL-EDU's
website: http://www.seul.org/edu/ . They are a phenomenally organized
gang. SEUL-EDU makes it a point to archive as many pioneering gnu/linux
projects integrating free software with education, as possible.]

Free the software; Free their minds

  -Karl

NOVALUG

----- End forwarded message -----