Re: [seul-edu] Back from vacation!

Three things to clarify --

1. You show, in printcap on the print server, this entry: ":lp=/dev/lpo:\".
Is lpo a typo for lp0, or are you doing something trickier?

2. How are you running lpd on the print server (direct or via inetd)? What
happens if, from a workstation, you run "telnet Linux-36 515"?

3. On Linux-36, does the directory "/var/spool/lpd/lp" exist? With what
ownership and permissions? What happens if, as root, you run the "lpq"
command on Linux-36?

Palo Alto, CA           	 	         ray@comarre.com