[seul-edu] Cafeteria management software

I noticed this with considerable interest, as that's the kind of
program I started out my academic career supporting.  Is there any
active development going on here?  Ryan, what's the status at your
end?  If there isn't anything in the works at the moment, we should
use Ryan's description of features as a starting point and get to
work.  This seems like a fairly straightforward database
application.  The only complication I can think of (and I may just
be making this up myself) would be getting card-readers and cash
registers defined properly as terminals to make the SQL queries to
the database.  That assumes of course that that's what the cashiers
on the lines are using to enter data.

--
Doug Loss                 God is a comedian playing
Data Network Coordinator  to an audience too afraid