Re: [seul-edu] Announce of LibLingotTeach

Hi Marcus,

You may be interested to know about AssetML a project we started at
OFSET. As far as I can understand AssetML is a complement piece to what
you have done as it is about locating and referencing with some meta
data low level resources as images, texte, video, sound. If you want to
know more you can take a look at
http://freeduc.linuxtag.uni-kl.de/cps/Public/devel/assetml/assetml_description/view

You can contact directly Bruno Coudoin (bcoudoin@ofset.org), he started
the project to use it for GCompris and I can imagine it can be usefull
in other software where such low level ressources are used.

Friendly,

Hilaire

On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 21:53:37 +0200