Stock programs, databases

> I work for a financial services institution (one of the largest ten in the
> US.)  I'm a computer geek, not a finance wizard, but if you need any help
> with debugging the Perl code or my limited but growing knowledge of the
> industry, I may be able to assist with that. Let me know.

Cool, we might as well work on it.

I guess what we should discuss with the group is how the data for this
will be stored.  Should it integrate with the rest of the XML stuff?  I
had in mind an RDBMS (probably Postgres since it's the only good open
source one).

I guess we can work with an RDBMS now and export XML when we know what
we're doing.  :-)

Wil, are you familiar with Perl CGI scripts and DB connectivity?  That
should about cover it.  This really will be a simple program (I think).