Re: Plethora of gradebooks

It would also be nice if the Gradebooks are compatible with Rediker and
Blackbaud.  I know (at least used to know the input format for Rediker) if
it is easy to get the data it would be easy to make the data Rediker
compliant.

Also would it be possible to allow a program like gradequick to import data
into the database?

I am also currious if data locking once the data is approved is possible.
For example once a quarter (or trimester) has passed can the data be locked
and only changed with a password and a designated user?  Rediker allows a
careless user to accidentally import grades into the wrong spot and
overwrite the entire database.  If the administrator doesn't have a back up
then the administrator is in BIG trouble.  I see this as a major design
flaw.

PS.  I don't like Rediker database much, but learned a bunch from using it.