Re: [seul-edu] Typical costs paid by school districtsfor software?

I just got off the phone with our local school district purchasing agent.  These
are the prices she passed over to me for current costs:

NT Server             $118.00
NT per client         $    7.00
Windows 98          $  50.25
MS OFFICE Pro    $ 46.60

This is LOWER than they would pay under the County office of Education
purchasing program.  These prices are HIGHER than those you are listing from
your source.  Our local district is about 36,000 students, about 1/3 of the
total public school students in the county.

Hope this helps

Bill

--

Bill

I have sites in need of banners. May we discuss your need to advertise?
********
VISIT <http://www.linuxhelpers.org> to assist the Linux community.
********
 <http://www.yourcomputers.org/sci-oly> Science Olympiad for kids.
********
The older one gets, farther the to walk to school & deeper the snow.