Re: [seul-edu] ISO--autopackage for an installer?

I know about synaptic which is a graphical front end for apt. It is a
nice tool I use regulary under Debian. I never use it under RPM system
but the web page you pointed to said it can handle RPM.

Hilaire

--
OFSET - http://www.ofset.org
Organization for Free Software