Re: [seul-edu] ISO--autopackage for an installer?

Aigars Mahinovs wrote:
One of options is to concentrate on one format and use corverters to get
others automagically. Deb sould be chosen then as the base as it's
headers are the superset of all three formats, so there are no problems
with deb->rmp or deb->tgz conversions using alien, but the opposite
direction would lack some information.

That is what we decided on a while ago. I just wanted to see if this autopackage application is something we ought to consider for our use.

--
How valuable is my contribution?
Share your feedback at Affero:

Doug Loss Courage is resistance to
Data Network Coordinator fear, mastery of fear --
Bloomsburg University not absence of fear.
dloss@bloomu.edu Mark Twain