Re: Open Content Education (was Quiz robot)

On Tue, Feb 02, 1999 at 07:25:28PM +0100, Bill Tihen wrote:
> What format you would you like them in?
>
> They are currently in MS Word 8.0

I can use mswordview on linux to convert them to HTML which will be as close
as I can get to EDUML syntax.  So please send in word format ... sure.
it will be a realistic test run as many donors of material will have saved
in msword format as well.

Note that the textbook-like snippets will be surrounded by EDUML elements
but the inside will be plain HTML (i.e. ENCYCLOPEDIA TOPIC subelements are
just HTML TABLE elements)

Bruno