Re: [seul-edu] FWD: The Stockholm Challenge Award

Fredrik Liljegren wrote:

> I think this is a good idea, since they have a special section for
> education.  In the SEUL/edu we have a large project that involves many
> people and aims to get a high quality educational system to schools and all
> who wants educational software at no or low cost!  I'll loos into exactly
> what information is needed..
>
>  ..Looking at the entry form I propose the following:

I just looked at the website entry form, and now I see that most of the
changes I was suggesting can't be entered due to their reliance on lists
of choices for so much stuff.  I also think that I'll have to do the
entry myself, as they list "Project co-ordinator (provider of
information)" as one of their categories.  I'll fill it out in a moment.