[seul-edu] project Libre Software School Day

Hello,
here in France the Libre Software School Days are getting closer...
24-28 January, just followed by the LinuxExpo of 31 January, during
which will take place a conference about Education.
10 demonstrations are beeing organized, in all France. I'm
personnally very satisfied of this number.

The aim of this event was to inform newbies teachers of the state of
the situation in libre (=free) softwares.

We would like also to :
- show what is happening in other linguistic areas. We tried it on
http://libresoftware-educ.org/fr/orgasparticipant.html#2
- show to the non-french speaking what is happening in France. For
that reason, we are looking for a translation (=call for help!) of
page http://libresoftware-educ.org/fr/orgasparticipant.html#2 (only
the projects, not the manifestations nor the partners). The site is
beginning to be translated in english.

We are also praparing a database to list schools that use libre
softwares, not something systematical but a big bunch of examples.

Websites:
http://libresoftware-educ.org/ >> en
http://linuxexpoparis.com

Greatings, Raphael