Re: [seul-edu] High School Educational Programs

Their have been viruses, however not many. More proliferate are worms
that exploit some hole, and then prograte them selves using your machine
as a stepping stone.Possibly using your machine in a DoS attack. Keeping
up with vulnerabilities and using regularing scanning your systems with
software like Nessus (www.nessus.org) is a good idea.

Jeff Knox
LITC