Re: An introduction (biography?)

Ian Bicking wrote:

> I'd be curious to see more people's biographies, since otherwise
> my notions of who other people are will be very vague.

[interesting bio snipped]

Thanks, Ian.  I agree with you that it would be nice to find out more
about the names and opinions we see here.  That's why I posted my bio a
little while ago and encouraged others to do so too.  I hope others
besides you and Marshal respond.  Bob, what would you think of a
seul-edu bio page, with links to the bio postings of whichever seul-edu
subscribers make such postings?