Re: [seul-edu] My Lack of Presence

Jeff Knox wrote:

>  I am also a panelist at LinuxWorld NYC for the Open Source in
> Education panel.
>  I believe I have mentioned my plans for setting up a volunteer
> database. I plan on starting working on that as well.

If that's the same panel I'm thinking of, I'll be on it too.  All
the more reason to come (or to stay away), folks.  You get two for
the price of one!

As for the volunteer database, take a look at Bill Ries-Knoght's
Linux educational needs posting page
<http://www.linuxhelpers.org/lenpp.html>.  If this is similar to
what you're thinking about, you ought to consider collaborating on
this.

--
Doug Loss                 God is a comedian playing
Data Network Coordinator  to an audience too afraid