[seul-edu] Doc Project will move again!

Hi all,

I am glad to report that I (or my newly hired assistant) will soon have more
time to work on docs.  In fact, this is how I am planning on training -- (has
anyone tried this before?).  We will start with how users can use network
services, and then how to configuring the services on Linux.  Finally, I expect
I will also have her follow up with writing user docs (using Gnome, Abiword,
Gnumeric and hopefully Code Crusader too).