Re: [seul-edu] DTP standards (was: School Networking Guide)

Bill and Manuel (and others) -- could I ask you to move the discussion of
the format standards to its own thread? You're no longer discussing the
School Networking Guide, and I am hoping to see on-topic responses under
that subject heading (specifically, suggestions for the outline and offers
to do part of the writing) once the holiday weekend (in the USA) is over.

Palo Alto, CA           	 	         ray@comarre.com