Re: [seul-edu] Re: Comprehensive Student Management

On Mon, Sep 04, 2000 at 06:45:45PM -0400, Michael Williams wrote:
>  Here are the SIF standards
>
> http://www.siia.net/sif/

Thanks Michael, good thing I am not a betting man eh?

SIF changed management and website name without telling me! :-)

So SIF v 1.0 is out and available as a pdf file.  The website is much
smaller (mostly PR releases) than IMS.  There are far fewer participants but
the names correspond to some big suppliers in my school district.  So it
looks like I'll have to continue to keep my eye on SIF.

Bruno