Re: Seul todo list (was Re: [seul-edu] School Networking Guide)

On Mon, 4 Sep 2000, Roger Dingledine wrote:

> http://www.seul.org/what/todo.html is what we have up currently.

I'll keep that address in my bookmark and in my mail archives.

> It would be nice to have something up that is relatively standalone,
> doesn't require much interaction or maintenance, is small and simple,
> and can automate the gathering and displaying of a todo list. cgi, eperl,
> php3, shtml, whatever works (we've got all of them in use already).

I'm no expert at that point,...I have some ideas but I don't want
to bring more confussion.

> programmers and artists as I come across them, but it's difficult to
> put up a generic and still useful list for the public to peruse.

Well, I've asked you for raw data in XML format, so we can
interchange it for different games. We could settle such a format.
A way of holding contents for generating games. It'd be a low
form of programming. But, it's difficult to get even that.

> to include our stuff" (for instance, Aaron Turner apparently convinced
> mandrake in san jose to ship pingus in their distribution).  But it is
> amazingly difficult to get people to volunteer to do that sort of thing...

Anything relating with people is difficult. I wonder If we were
goats, would be it easier ?

Regards/Saludos
Manolo
www.ctv.es/USERS/irmina    /TeEncontreX.html   /texpython.htm
/pyttex.htm /cruo/cruolinux.htm ICQ:77697936 (sirve el ICQ para algo?)

  momentum, n.: What you give a person when they are going away.