[seul-edu] Re: HELP!

All:
    Does anybody know a Linux network expert who would be willing to give me
some one-on-one help with my network? I have several specialized problems on
which I have run into brick walls. I'm hoping somebody could help me
individually, then we could post the results on SEUL.
1. After weeks of effort, network printing is still not running. The Redhat
printtool creates a printcap file that is formatted a little differently
than the one described in the printing HOWTO. Neither version works from
remote machines. This is a desktop publishing class with no way for the kids
to print -- so what's the point of such a class? I haven't been able to get
the info I need from redhat and don't know where else to turn.
2. I finally got an internet connection turned on in my classroom, so I
installed a second NIC in a machine to use as a gateway. Ever since I did,
other machines are no longer able to mount its filesystems. (They used to be
able to, and they can still ping it. It can still mount _their_ files.) I
need this because I downloaded Framemaker from Adobe, but can't move it
across the network to get it on the fileserver so the students can use a
real DTP program.
    Besides setting up a firewall (which I'm still trying to figure out), I
obviously need to do something else. Short of reinstalling Linux from
scratch, I don't know what to do.

There is absolutely zero Linux support in my school district. If anybody
knows of a person with the expertise who would be willing to help, please
let me know.
Desperately yours,
Dave Prentice
prentice@instruction.com