Re: [seul-edu] Linux in classrooms

Yes, but my question is, that it appears to have two installations. and
I would like to use the install that is there already. I'm thinking that
the directory needs to be accessed by all users.

In your case, it would seem that each user would have to install their
own copy. We don't have space on the hard drive for that and don't think
it is necessary. Please let me know if this right or if I'm missing
something.

Emilio