Re: [seul-edu] Programming Mathematics

lp <prevettl@cochise.cc.az.us> wrote:

> What I want are some super simple programs, that have something
> to do with math, for the programming languages that are freely
> available with Linux. I thought I would put together a dozen or so
> simple programs - and I mean REALLY simple - that have
> something to do with math, and show what the syntax would be
> for all of the different languages, how to compile them
> (if necessary), and how to run them.

I've posted your request on the Tcl'ers Wiki at
http://purl.org/thecliff/tcl/wiki/SampleMathPrograms and already have
several examples.  Since the Wiki is a community editable resource, feel
free to ask questions or add comments.  I hope you find the examples useful.

Bob
--
Bob Techentin                                  techentin.robert@mayo.edu
Mayo Foundation                                           (507) 284-2702