Re: SEUL: Proposition for a simplified kernel recompiling proced

On Wed, 4 Feb 1998, Rick wrote:

> George, you are aware that the standard make commands do all of this as
well,
> aren't you?  If we're going to have to script the use of kpkg, why not script
> the use of the standard make commands?  It's the same ammount of work for us,
> if not less, and less overhead on the end-users machine.

No they do not.  Which is the "un-make" command that puts things back
like they were?

Yeah, we can waste time developing and testing things that duplicate the
functions of things that are already available, I do not dispute that.

George Bonser
http://www.debian.org