SEUL: services

There are a few services that I can provide to seul if it would be of
assistance.

The debian-user and debian-devel mailing lists are pretty high-traffic.  I
can provide these in the form of Usenet newsfeeds if it would be helpful
to anyone.

I can also provide some virtual domain email service.  For example:

register seul.ml.org for free with ml.org.  I then map individual
addresses within seul.ml.org to mailboxes at other destinations. Example:

user1@seul.ml.org --> someone@domain.com
user2@seul.ml.org --> someone-else@other-domain.com
etc.

And Bruce, if you watch this list, I can provide the same service for
projects within debian ... example:

diety.ml.org

leader@diety.ml.org ---> someone@domain.com
etc.