Re: SEUL: What's the diff to SEUL ?

Hi Paul

>> Debian is the best integrated suite of Linux packages that I have
>ever
>> seen. Period.
>>
>I have one good question about debian.  What MTA does it use?  Can you
>choose between sendmail and smail?  TTYL!
Yeah... Smail is chosen by default, but you can also get sendmail or
exim installed...

Actually, for SEUL's purposes I think smail is most suited, because its
relatively simple to set up (specially with Debian), and has no known
security holes.

If you'll excuse some useless reminiscing, I remember it takeing me and
my buddies months to get sendmail to que mail while offline in the
slackware 3.0 days....

Qmail is avail in the non-free section as source, since it seems the
author don't like binary dists...

>                        Paul Anderson
>                  paul @ geeky1.ebtech.net
>    Author of Star Spek(a tongue in cheek pun on Star trek)
>e-mail: starspek-request@lowdown.com with subscribe as the subject
>I hear it's hilarious.               Maintainer of the Tips-HOWTO.
>          http://www.netcom.com/~tonyh3/speck.html
>    We now return to our regularly scheduled flame-throwing.

Cheers
Neilen

E-Mail: Neilen Marais <brick@cryogen.com>
Date: 16-Jan-98