Re: SEUL: Would this be helpful?

George Bonser wrote:

> As soon as Bruce Perens finishes with the Debian 2.0 boot disks, I intend
> to start building a base configuration for seul if nobody else is working
> on it.

Great !

[...]
> 2) Create an FTP archive. Create four main sections ... base, options,
> non-free, contrib

base:  Maybe a distiction between base and core is good here ?
So base would be the stuff essential for a running system
(like the debian disks ?) and core would include the stuff
we think should go in the common core distribution.
I'd also suggest to have core-gui as a distinct layer
above core (which would be default for a GUI cetered
end-user diustribution such as SEUL.  (Just some ideas.)

[...]
kai