SEUL: Re: SEUL distribution?

Craig Sanders wrote:
> why not pick a subset of debian as your base distribution? more than
> the debian base disks but less then the full distribution. modify the
> packages as appropriate for your needs.

Excellent suggestion. For example, our Linux guru went thru the various
FAQ's and found a way to install a fully working system on a 100M Zip
drive! There even is a 10-20M swap partition and the rest is for the
system. He set up a boot diskette and there it all was. Very nice.
Something like that IMHO should be the goal of this "in-between"
distribution.

Dave
--
--David E. Scott      Ohio Administrative Services
DaveScott@1000islands.com       acq_scott@ohio.gov