Re: SEUL: Migration to seul-dev-* lists

On Tue, 6 Jan 1998, Erik Walthinsen wrote:

> So.., start thinking about which threads go where.  I'm going to attempt to
> get some semi-directed discussions going where nothing ends up happening, but
> other than that I'm hoping this will "just happen" :-)

I'll start a thread about getting a minimal dist together on
seul-dev-distrib, lets see if anyone's willing to do work...  I trust the
proper subscription method is mailing seul-dev-*-request@seul.org with
subscribe in the subject.  TTYL!

                            ---
                        Paul Anderson
		   paul @ geeky1.ebtech.net
    Author of Star Spek(a tongue in cheek pun on Star trek)
e-mail: starspek-request@lowdown.com with subscribe as the subject
I hear it's hilarious.               Maintainer of the Tips-HOWTO.
          http://www.netcom.com/~tonyh3/speck.html
      Sandwich: A faulty attempt to make both ends meat.