Re: SEUL: Call for opinions/discussions

Man i take a 1 week break and some one takes over the list.. Greg i think
you just found out why it did not work when i tried it. I tried several
times to steer the group a direction and get something done but the
second i made a sugestion or a call to move on a decition everyone wanted
to debate it.  So i am going to through in some up dates.

Web Space:
           We have web space waiting if some one wouldlike to set it up
           let me know!
           It is at http://www.txcc.net/seul-project/

Getting started:
           We realy need to get started and work on a product. So here is
           what i will do. If some one would like to start lets say the
           Install or begin picking packages or anything else you feal is
           revelent send me E-mail directaly. Tell me what you will need
           and what you wish to acomplish. You will then be put in charge
           of that project and you can decide where it goes. Let me know
           if you need web space, Majordomo List, Ftp Space, Etc.
            You will be responsibul for finding the people you need,
           setting up the sub project, and gideing the project to
           compleation.

The list:
         I will be updateing the list archives today. So if you are behind
         or just want to see what is up go to
          http://www.txcc.net/seul-project/archive

Any responces to this post should be directed to me. cl@txcc.net

Sorry about the spelling the spell checker is not working on this
system.. ;)
"/" is the beginning "kill" is the end and "kill -HUP" is the reberth. init is
eturnal truth everlasting.

cl@txcc.net