Re: SEUL: Corsica up ... sorta

Ouch.
My first instinct is to attempt to back everything up off the bad
partition, unmount ("umount") that partition, reformat, and then "mount" it
again.
If you're lucky, your machine will let you do this remotely. This might be
less hassle (and less error-prone) than flipping bits with a sector-editor.

I don't even know what a "zone transfer" is.

--
+ David Cary "mailto:d.cary@ieee.org" "http://www.rdrop.com/~cary/"