SEUL: About friendlyness

I think that this project is an interesting proposal, but I have an
annoying question.
What is the REAL objective of Seul?
Some like a linux-kernel based version of Windows? A sad idea.
There are a lot of things to simplify the use of Linux, but I'd like
to say two topics about:
1) What is an EASY interface? A GUI is pretty, but sometimes isn't so
easy as Microsoft claims that it is. The better interface must be the
sense interface.
 2) A Windows system is frustrating for me because
there is just one way to do anything you want,  the (supposed) easy
one. So, always must be a way for the user growing to an advanced
(traditional?) way to work.

        || Julio Cesar Gazquez      ||
        || email: j-gazquez@usa.net ||