SEUL: The various projects of SEUL

Roger,

   Your recent post was the first I've heard of linuxkb.  I went to the
archives for it and see that Aaron, Lenz, Micah and you are doing a lot of
discussion and fleshing out of the idea.  That's great.  How come we've (at
least I've) not heard of it before?

   I know there are some other SEUL and SEUL-related projects floating
around.  lu-news comes to mind.  At the same time many of the mailing lists
mentioned in the SEUL list archives seem to be moribund if not outright dead.
  I think we should update the archive list to include all the mailing lists
and projects associated with SEUL that are currently active (or that we'd
like to be).  That way, people coming to the site to see what we do will get
a more accurate idea of that, and they won't see that most of the mailing
lists haven't been active since August or so.  What do you think?

--
Doug Loss            An idealist is one who, on noticing that
dloss@csrlink.net    roses smell better than cabbage, concludes