SEUL: Re: hosting tsinvest? (fwd)

I sent mail to John asking if it would be useful for SEUL to host
the tsinvest program and development, which is currently at
http://www2.inow.com/~conover/ntropix/
He responded with the following.

Can I get some votes, or discussion, or whatever seems appropriate, on
this? :)

Does SEUL want to move in this direction despite the license complexities?

Thanks,
--Roger