Re: SEUL: Webmaster?

In message <dcbf5ce5.362bf881@aol.com>, eamorical@aol.com writes:
[snip]
>count on it. Anyway I currently have an emailed copy of links.sdoc
>which I am in the process of enhancing. This wasn't exactly what
>I had in mind when I volunteered to add URLs. However I got a book
>on Web Page Design with an accompanying CD-ROM. If only the
[snip]

Er, ick. It's not that complex. Just grab the file I sent you, get
it into an editor that doesn't try to hide the html from you (such
editors exist in both windows and linux), and generate more lines
that look pretty much like the old lines. You don't actually need
to know html to do it. You just need to pattern match. :)

If you're going to be booting into linux and editing it from there,
it may well be simpler to use ttssh, connect to cran, and edit
the file on cran. That way, you don't have to deal with the hassle
of transfering the file to/from your home machine.

--Roger