Re: [tor-relays] Request for help - Tor legal FAQ

>> To make the FAQ as current and useful as possible, we want to make >>
sure that we know about any legal issues that relay operators in the >>
United States may have experienced over the past few years.

> I understand the focus on USA, but wouldn't this be a good opportunity
> to add legal information about other countries as well?

It's fantastic idea, and we'd love to be able to do it. Unfortunately,
all of our practicing lawyers are licensed in the United States, and we
don't have the legal expertise to provide an FAQ like this on a
country-by-country basis. :(