Re: [tor-relays] Request for help - Tor legal FAQ

> I understand the focus on USA, but wouldn't this be a good opportunity
> to add legal information about other countries as well?

It's fantastic idea, and we'd love to be able to do it. Unfortunately,
all of our practicing lawyers are licensed in the United States, and we
don't have the legal expertise to provide an FAQ like this on a
country-by-country basis. :(

There are a lot of electronic freedom organizations in other countries, many of which have the legal resources to help with the FAQ. Might it be valuable to partner with some of those organizations, in creating a more international FAQ?