[tor-relays] NHS UK blocking Tor?

Can someone else running a relay from their home connection confirm that they get an 'Access denied' error from http://www.nhs.uk? I've checked with someone using the same ISP in the flat above me and they seem able to access the site just fine, as can I via mobile internet so I'm down to suspecting that they are blocking all Tor relay IPs. This is the exact error I get:

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://www.nhs.uk/" on this server.

Reference #18.1f7f1002.1397514736.1fe2170c

The reference seems to change each time I visit. If this does turn out to be them blocking Tor - advice on how to approach contacting them to resolve this would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris

--
Dr Chris WhittlestonÂæä