Re: [tor-relays] Help the Tor Project by running a fast unpublished bridge

Hi Philipp

Perhaps it's better to focus on improved bridge distribution strategies [0] and
hard-to-block transport protocols [1]. Also, that would be a universal solution
which would also help in other countries and not a specific - and probably hard
to maintain - Chinese-only solution.

But how would tor help people that do not have direct access to outside the gfw? actually many 'consumer' ISP in China now seem to have separate NATed networks that can't even connect to each other and they seem to route international requests if they allow them at all to special third-party providers who will handle the filtering (I guess)

I still feel that a kind of 'peering relay' is needed for speed and to allow access for those users at all...