Archon

Firstly, it's great to see a bit of activity on
XArchon again. I've been watching the web site on a
weekly basis in the hope of some progress. Thanks
Mike.

On another note (and I hope this is okay here), have
any of you taken a look at "Archon: Evolution"? It's
at http://www.curvesoftware.co.uk/archon. They link to
your site, so I assume there's no problem with my
posting here. Anyway, it looks really promising even
though it is for W*ndows/DirectX. They have been
working with *the* Jon Freeman, which excites me to
say the least :)

Reppy.