Re: Debain package for Crimson Fields

Jens,
	Thanks for this, do you mind if take a look at mktileset and
mkunitset ?  I warn you I'm no C expert so I can't guarentee anything
here, but if I stay clear of CSS and just try and make the changes on my
own local copy of CF I shouldn't cause any damage.  I'm I mange to make
the changes I can run them by you and then look at putting them into
CSS.  Does that sound ok ?

*** Scratches his head, then goes to look for a good C book :) ***

Alan.