Re: UI - multiple issues

On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 22:36:53 +0200, Dave Fancella <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Thursday 23 June 2005 03:29 pm, Andrej Krivulčík wrote:
Well, double-clicking is quite common nowadays and people tend to
double-click only on items they want to confirm, don't you think :-)? I
must admit that "our" double-click is a little bit different from the
"standard" double-click (it is enough to click on a selected item) but I
think that it will do more good than bad...

Heh, can it be optional? I don't doubleclick, I think double-clicking is
stupid, etc etc. ;) And "everybody's doing it" isn't always a good enough
reason to do something, you know?

Well, actually, *I* want to be able to doubleclick and I need to persuade Jens that it is right :-D.

Andrej