Re: gEDA-user: Why use gEDA? [OT]

On Mar 6, 2007, at 11:34 PM, al davis wrote:
I would go even farther on this  ...    Even if stuck with
windoze ..   sometimes you still need to work with text files.
The unix hack digs in and solves the problem.  The windows user
says "I can't" and they call in someone else to solve the
problem.

I've explained this to people before, and nobody seems to get it. It's not a matter of the use of Windows causing the inability to think properly...the inability to think properly causes the use of Windows.

           -Dave

--
Dave McGuire
Port Charlotte, FL