Re: gEDA-user: Hi.... first post

Dan McMahill wrote:

Now that the .cmd file does is it goes through and says "U1-2 (i.e. pin #2 of U1) happens to be called the "IN-" pin on this particular op-amp". And it makes all those changes.

Thats all the .cmd file does. If you don't ever load it, nothing bad happens

Thanks Dan, this feature I wasn't using sounds good to me. I layout what I design, so the net names are already in my head.

I'll try starting pcb with the command line option to load
.cmd file so I don't forget about it.

John G