Re: gEDA-user: Hi.... first post

C P Tarun wrote:
 I have read perhaps 100 A4-sized pages of text on gschem and pcb
and the connection between the two, by going through the info pages
for PCB and online tutorials and FAQs. And I remember feeling very
uneasy about the names-versus-numbers issue. But I do not remember
reading any good explanation. Your text above should not be allowed
to be lost.

If there is something I could do, please
tell me.

I just asked Ales for a http://geda.seul.org/wiki login. It's for the gEDA suite including PCB, so if you get one too, you can put write ups into the FAQs there and make them better directly.

John G

PS  The heading for a geda want list I am thinking of now is Design Flow Roadmap.

sound good for assembling half-baked, codeless ideas as in,
"What we need from you folks, the users, is a description of what
functionality you need and why, so that we can find the best way to
get there. "(DJ Delorie)

John Griessen