Re: gEDA-user: Design Flow Roadmap starting point

> S2/S2/L1  S2/S2/C1 and S2/S2/U1
>
> is the RenumberBlock funtion capable of this?

It currently pulls the last string of digits (suffix) off for
renumbering, but pulling the first string shouldn't be too hard.  It
doesn't give you automatic updating, though.  If you edit the master
block, you'd cut out the copies, and re-copy/renumber the master block
to make new copies.

We could script this if we had an action to select a region, but it
would certainly be better if it "just knew" about such blocks.

> Because when you use those virtual 01005 capcitors there isn't a lot
> of room for a readable refdes as it is

Too true.  I didn't even bother with a silkscreen on the furnace
board, and that's only 0603s.