Re: gEDA-user: Design Flow Roadmap starting point

On 3/19/07, C P Tarun <tcpip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> A script to place TO220 pads can be pretty simple (see below). The
> poorly named routine element_add_pin_oval overlays a pin, a rounded pad
> on the component side and a rounded pad on the solder side.

I have been reading your (excellently-formatted reference-class) documentation
on your library. The documentation does not mention that add_pin_oval adds
two pads on two layers... it seems to say that this is a "hybrid
object consisting
of a pad and a pin with the same centre point."

Is the document out of sync with the library?

It is out of sync. I corrected the mistake in the procedure and forgot to update the documentation.

Thanks for the report.

(* jcl *)

--
http://www.luciani.org