Re: gEDA-user: Looking for a project

On Mar 31, 2007, at 10:29 AM, al davis wrote:

Once we have this, we have a schematic program that can draw as
well as Labview can, we are working on interprocess
communication anyway, we are working on waveform analysis tools
anyway, we have a simulator that will soon have real behavioral
modeling.  We would need some interface software for your
board.  Then we have a free/open-source alternative to Labview!

Give me drivers for my existing NI hardware, and you've got a deal!

-a